Payout Denied: Is Apex Trader Funding a SCAM? Need a video proof of trades?

0 Replies, 385 Views

Also some of the trust pilot 1 star reviews below. 

Quote:APEX-35761 Chris denying payouts for no reason I have close to $20k in profits, never broke consistency or DCA'd, about over 60 days traded and im denied payout twice in a row without a reason. No reason in the emails for denials, i have completed the tasks they wanted from me multiple times of recording trades, followed it exactly to the T of their example picture provided and gave all other info as well. Still denied. They obviously dont want profitable traders, so if your reading this, dont trade with them, theres plenty of other companies that exist that are far better than them. I have only used apex, i never missed a payout, they were my GO TO, but im now leaving them because they obviously do not care about actual traders. So either stop trading with them now and save ur money, or B wait and see if Darrell or someone will respond to this saying this issue will be fixed.

Quote:This is the final chapter for me using APEX. I have a PA account that is sitting @ $10k in profits, I requested on 8/1/24 a 3rd payout of $2000 and just today I received an email requesting videos of my trades, my identification on video, documentation of my trades with entry analysis and stop loss strategy...etc. This is how APEX decides they do NOT want to pay their customers who have been taking profit for over a year. I passed many evals and spent a lot of $ on evals, without question from them. They do NOT care that you spent $ on evals, they do NOT care how you trade the eval BUT they make it way too difficult to now get paid. The new APEX payout 'model' is a JOKE. Good Bye APEX!!!

Quote:I've been with Apex for 2.5 years now I've been with Apex for 2.5 years now, and the green pastures are gone. Apex will try anyway to prevent you from being profitable off their Evals. More rules, more trailing drawdown, limiting 30% profit metrics, no dca allowed, and "ACCOUNT INVESTIGATIONS" to further delay the payout process. I've switched over to Topstep and MFF and am already profitable despite their slightly larger startup costs. Date of experience: 07 August 2024
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2024, 11:19 AM by battrackschickenwing.)